Why share your games with the Collective?
- One of the founding principles of NWPC is wanting to share the pinball hobby with others.
- Home collectors have amazing lineups that they wish to share with the wider community.
- The Sanctuary is the perfect place to do that!
- Some collectors have a surplus of games. Sharing a game at The Sanctuary is much easier (and free) compared to off-site storage, and less heart-breaking than selling your game!
- We are looking ahead to an equitable game donor incentive program at some point in the future, but currently we are a small non-profit startup and must conserve resources.
- Game donors will be recognized on our website and on placards attached to their loaned games.
How do I get my pinball machine showcased at The Sanctuary?
- Contact us with the games you’re interested in loaning to the Collective, or fill out our Game Loan Offer form.
- You do not need to be a member but strong preference is given to member-owned games!
- Generally, you must be willing to commit to a 3-month loan to the Collective
- Machines will be picked by the board in relation to the entire lineup at NWPC and how your machines might fit into the collection
- If needed, we can pick-up and drop-off your machines (one of our board members is a professional pinball dealer and installer)
- Our space is fully insured and all machines in the space will be fully covered in the event of accidents, theft, and other catastrophic incidents
- Barring exceptional circumstances, our goal is to return all machines loaned to us in equal or better condition than when we received them!
- NWPC will cover all routine maintenance and upkeep (parts included)
- If there are any major or expensive issues with the machine (not caused by NWPC or it’s members) we will discuss with the donor for a fair resolution
- Agreements on specific loan terms will be arranged with each donor
- Who will perform maintenance on the machine (donor only, NWPC techs or both)
- When game will be picked up and returned
- Other donor-specific terms as needed
- See our game donor agreement here
Thank you to Waterland Arcade for sharing their pinball machines with the Northwest Pinball Collective!
Waterland is open Monday-Saturday 12PM-11PM and hosts weekly pinball tournaments on Saturday nights. Check them out if you want a great pinball hangout in south King County.