NWPC Facebook Events Listing, Google Calendar
Photo credit to Pinball Photographer Alyson Rae, @verse.visuals on IG
Certain public events have limited space and are only advertised directly to the pinball community via Facebook or our email list… follow us to get invitations to these special events!
Ongoing Public Events
- Free Play Open House
- 2x monthly, Every 1st Saturday 12pm-4pm & 3rd Tuesday 5pm-9pm
- Free public access for non-members
- Come check out our community and play some free pinball!
- If you want to sign up for membership:
- You can complete your new member orientation on-the-spot
- You’ll have ongoing full access to the Sanctuary every day!
- NWPC Sunday Funday IFPA Tournament on final Sunday of each month
- 7pm start, 6pm signup
- $5 for members, $10 for non-members
- 4 rounds of matchplay with top 4 making the finals, which consist of one round of three games
Special Public Events
- Repair Parties
- Scheduled every 1-2 months (keep an eye on this page or our social media)
- Learn from our experienced technicians
- Watch or help on one of our machines, or haul your own to the Sanctuary to get hands-on assistance
Ongoing Member-only Events
- Community Meetings
- Third Saturday of Every Month, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Informal conversations organized by the Membership Chair to help improve the Collective
- Tech Tuesdays
- Bi-weekly on Tuesday 5pm-9pm
- Informal get-together for our techs to collaborate on game maintenance & upkeep
- Other members may drop-in to watch and learn from our techs.
- This is NOT a formal class or seminar
- The availability of our techs is fluid, so they may be present for some, all, or none of the time – no guarantees
- Tech / Repair / Maintenance Seminars
- Veteran pinball techs come to The Sanctuary to speak on a topic of their expertise
- A new speaker every 1-2 months
Special Member-only Events
- Pizza Party Socials
- Occasional parties to meet other members and play in the Sanctuary
- Pizza and drinks provided by the Collective
- Tournament with prizes during the social!
Events in Development!
- Homebrew Pinball Forum
- Learn how to build your own pinball machine